2019 Vermeer VR1224 Carted Wheel Rake
Call for Price
The VR1224 carted wheel rake gives you the capacity, strength and wide-stance balance and posture you need for a heavy diet of hay, starting with the very first cutting. This ruggedly reliable rake cruises across the landscape to get you in and out of the field fast. The VR1224 can be easily adjusted for single- or double-sided raking, and a uniquely designed center splitter attachment option improves windrow dry down and moisture content balance. The telescoping toolbar can be easily adjusted to set the windrow width to fit the intake of your baler.
- Easily adjustable windrow width to conveniently fit the intake of your baler.
- Patented rubber torsion suspension ensures clean hay and extends tooth life.
- Single- or double-sided raking is quick, convenient and easy.
- Uniquely designed center splitter attachment helps balance windrow moisture content and improves dry-down.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Raking Width - Minimum: 19.9 ft (6.1 m)
- Raking Width - Maximum: 24.4 ft (7.4 m)
- Windrow Width - Minimum: 21 in (53.3 cm)
- Windrow Width - Maximum: 98 in (248.9 cm)
- Transport Width: 10.2 ft (3.1 m)
- Transport Length: 23 ft (7 m)
- Transport Height: 113 in (287 cm)
- Weight - Total: 1812 lbs (821.9 kg)
- Weight - Tongue: 230 lbs (104.3 kg)
- Horsepower: 30 hp (22.4 kw)
- Hydraulics - Type: One double acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1500 psi (103.4 bar)
- Hydraulic - Flow Rate: 5 gpm (18.9 L/min)
- Rake Style: Carted V-rake
- Rake Wheel - Quantity: 12
- Rake Wheel - Diameter: 55 in (139.7 cm)
- Rake Wheel - Hubs: Tapered roller bearings
- Rake Wheel - Teeth per Wheel: 40
- Rake Wheel Tooth Diameter: .3 in (.7 cm)
- Transport Wheels - Size: ST205/75D15
- Transport Wheels - Qty: 2
- Hitch Jack: Yes
- Single Side Raking: Standard left or right side capable
- Speed - Maximum: 14 mph (22.5 km/h)
- Central Kicker: Single windrow splitting wheel available
- Safety Chain: Available
- Working Width
- 24.4 ft. (7.4 m)
- 10.2 ft. (3.1 m)
- 1812 lb. (821.9 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp (22.4 kw)