2019 Vermeer TM1400
Call for Price
Cut down your mowing time with the heavy-duty, center pivot TM1400 trailed mower. It mows a remarkable 18'/5.5 m with staggered and overlapped cutter bars so you achieve complete cutting action right down the middle. When the field is done, the TM1400 folds to a transport width of only 8'6"/2.5 m. Each of the 14 discs is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants - and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at extreme angles.
- Save a significant amount of fuel and labor by cutting wider swaths with each pass.
- Maneuver around objects easily with the center-pivot design that allows 180° turns.
- Float over fields and contoured terrain with a nitrogen-charged accumulator floatation system that adjusts for varying field and crop conditions and a suspension system that compliments the independent cutter bars, allowing each to operate at different levels.
- Enjoy simplified maintenance using the exclusive Quick Clip® Blade Retention System and flip-up curtains that give you easy access to the cutter bars.
- Get more protection from unseen obstacles between the wide skid shoes and suspension system that protect the cutter bars, and the friction clutch, which protects the drive system.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Height: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Transport Width: 8.5 ft (2.6 m)
- Transport Length: 24.5 ft (7.5 m)
- Working Height: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Working Width: 24.5 ft (7.5 m)
- Working Length: 20.5 ft (6.2 m)
- Total Weight: 6300 lbs (2857.6 kg)
- Tires: 31 x 13.5-15
- Hydraulic requirements: 2 Auxillary Remotes
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1850 psi (127.6 bar)
- Cutting Width: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Number of Discs: 14
- Disc Diameter: 19.7 in (50 cm)
- Disc Speed: 3000 rpm
- Number of Knives: 28
- Cutterbar Angle: 0 to 10 degrees each side
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Working Width
- 24.5 ft. (7.5 m)
- 8.5 ft. (2.6 m)
- 24.5 ft. (7.5 m)
- 6300 lb. (2857.6 kg)